Our success stems from our clever use of exceptional information
We have more than 25 years’ experience working exclusively with suppliers of products and services to the construction, built environment and industrial markets. Using our in-depth knowledge of your customers’ decision making processes and supply chains, we develop a targeted business development strategy that delivers measureable value.
Minimum performance guarantee
With our experience and extensive market knowledge, we’re uniquely placed to give you a clear indication of what you can expect from our intelligent telemarketing and business development services.
In fact, we’re so confident in our ability that, for the vast majority of the projects we work on, we can offer a minimum performance guarantee.
The details of the guarantee will vary from case to case and will be agreed with you after discussing your specific requirements.
So you’re reassured from the outset that we’ll generate highly qualified opportunities on your behalf.
Meet your goals and overcome your challenges
Our intelligent telemarketing, business development and research services help you meet your business development goals and overcome your challenges.
The list of challenges and goals below gives an indication of the types of business challenges and goals we help to address
You don’t have an effective plan to implement your business development strategy
We develop a targeted plan that delivers measureable value
The essence of what we do is very simple: we help you achieve your sales objectives and develop new business opportunities more effectively.
You’ll have a dedicated Results project team based on the experience and market knowledge required to achieve your goals.
We enable you to:
- Implement a targeted business development strategy – and we work with you to adapt it to changing requirements
- Get real-time feedback and detailed reports – so you know exactly what’s going on and can track the value of our work over time
- Benefit from the active involvement of senior management – and you’ll hear from them regularly
You need a cost-effective business development strategy
We deliver a significant and consistent return on your investment
With over 25 years’ experience, we realise that a big challenge businesses face is getting a trackable return on investment. Telemarketing is an extremely cost-effective business development tactic, but you need the right skills and the right data. We give you both.
From the outset we explain exactly what we can and can’t do. Every project has clear, measurable objectives so you can track your return on investment.
You’ll be able to:
- Get a better return on your investment in your sales team – your sales force will be more efficient as we only pass on opportunities that meet agreed criteria
- Own all data related to your project – and you’ll receive the complete database on completion so that you can continue to nurture opportunities and boost your return on investment
- Achieve more with what you have – as you can focus on developing opportunities with well-qualified prospects
You’re not developing your pipeline efficiently
We provide you with highly qualified opportunities
There’s a high opportunity cost associated with attending meetings with people who aren’t key decision makers – or aren’t fully informed about or engaged with the product or service you offer.
We help you build the right relationships with the right people. We only pass on opportunities that meet agreed criteria, optimising the face to face selling time of your people. We begin by creating a profile of your ideal customer, and then draw on our industry experience and market intelligence to develop a strategy to target that customer.
As a result you will:
- Develop a practical way to implement your business development strategy – allowing you to build lasting relationships with the right people
- Reduce your early sales cycle – in terms of engagement of key decision makers
- Read a full report prior to a meeting – so that you’re fully prepared to develop the opportunity
You have difficulty proving return on investment from your sales and marketing spend
We provide you with a tangible return on investment
From the outset, we explain exactly what we can and can’t do. Each project has clear, measureable objectives allowing you to track your return on investment. We help you set achievable goals and overcome the barriers you face.
We enable you to:
- Make your sales force more efficient – we reduce your early sales cycle and improve business development by only passing on opportunities that meet agreed criteria
- Get real-time feedback and detailed reports – everything we do is trackable, so you know exactly what’s going on and can measure the value of our work over time
- Get more value – every project starts with a pilot scheme to allow us to test and refine our approach, and you to assess what we offer without any on-going commitment
Your sales team are too focused on existing contacts
We help you develop lasting relationships with the right people
Many businesses spend too much time dealing with existing contacts, and aren’t keen to take steps to develop new relationships. But in order to achieve your business development goals, you’ll need good sources of new work.
We help you generate more work from your existing customers and develop opportunities with new customers. We do this by engaging with key decision makers you haven’t dealt with in the past.
With our help you’ll be able to:
- Broaden your network – we’ll develop a targeted strategy, so that you’re able to engage with the right people to expand your opportunities
- Enter the sales process at a different stage – we have the industry knowledge and insight to track the market on your behalf, so you’re primed to take advantage of any opportunities that arise
- Gain an advantage over your competitors – we share information throughout our business and don’t work with conflicting projects
Increase sales and improve market awareness
We make it easy for you to achieve clearly defined objectives
We have such strong relationships with our clients because we deliver results, not packages or services. This means we tailor a strategy and work with you to increase sales and improve market awareness.
We’re dedicated specialists who are ambitious about helping you achieve the right results from your sales and business development strategy. We implement targeted goals and deliver successful projects with measureable return on investment.
As a result you will:
- Be more competitive – you can leverage the market intelligence we gather from our extensive work in construction, built environment and industry
- Build lasting relationships with the right people – we manage the front-end process, from identifying decision makers to determining budgets and timescales – so that you’re in the perfect position to take things forward
- Make your sales force more efficient – you can achieve more with what you have, because your sales team can focus on progressing opportunities with the right people, at the right time, with the right information
Increase and optimise face-to-face selling time
We engage the right people
We know the decision making process inside out. We begin by creating a profile of your ideal customer. Then we draw on our industry experience and market intelligence to develop a strategy to target that customer.
We have a genuine understanding of routes to market and supply chains within all market sectors and building types. This means we can significantly reduce your early sales cycle in terms of opportunity identification, qualification and engagement of key decision makers.
You’ll therefore be able to:
- Access highly qualified prospects – we have a market research resource in-house and conduct detailed research before calling prospects
- Reach decision makers at the right time in the decision making process – we focus on providing high quality, targeted opportunities that meet your brief
- Be fully prepared for meetings – we give you a comprehensive report in advance
Achieve your business development objectives
We put you in a stronger position to win more business
Like you, we have access to various industry lead services such as Glenigan, but so do your competitors. What sets us apart is our ability to cross reference this data with our proprietary market intelligence – and use our industry expertise to help you utilise that information to best effect.
Targeted telemarketing is an extremely cost-effective business development tactic, but you need the right skills and the right data to make it work. We give you both. We will help you create a sales pipeline containing the right mix of short-, medium- and long-term opportunities.
We enable you to:
- Access proprietary data – we share information throughout our business, and because we don’t work on conflicting projects you gain a competitive advantage
- Tap into new markets and launch new products – we help you expand beyond your existing market
- Save time – we reduce your early sales cycle in terms of opportunity identification, qualification and engagement of key decision makers
- Get the right meetings with the right people – so you can develop opportunities efficiently
Develop new markets or new routes to market
We give you access to the opportunities you need to expand
Identifying the gap in the market is the easy part. The challenge lies in developing a practical approach that builds lasting relationships with the right people.
We begin by creating a profile of your ideal customer. Then we draw on our industry experience and market intelligence to develop a strategy to target that customer.
You’ll be able to:
- Get your foot in the door – we have a genuine understanding of customer decision making processes, supply chains and routes to market
- Build lasting relationships – we develop a practical approach that helps you establish long-term relationships with the right organisations and the right people
- Access proprietary market intelligence – we share information throughout the business, and because we don’t work on conflicting projects you benefit from a genuine competitive advantage
- Develop your specification business – we engage with the key decision makers to help you secure new work or break competitor specifications
Improve specification sales
We help you develop or grow your specification business
We understand the importance of product specification as part of a successful sales and business development strategy.
We’ll help you develop your specification business by targeting all the parties involved in the process, rather than focusing on one group of influencers. We ensure that you’re engaging with the right people, and that they’re primed for their meeting with you.
We’ll enable you to:
- Secure new specifications – we’ll identify and target the key decision makers on your behalf
- Break competitor specifications – we’re experts at targeting contractors and sub-contractors further down the line, so that you’re primed to take opportunities from your competitors
- Benefit from a healthy sales pipeline – we’ll ensure you have the right mix of short-, mid- and long-term opportunities